Tuesday, January 3, 2012

RMCAD- Life Drawing



























5ft by 4ft 
graphite pencil on gesso board
Final project for life drawing class. The assignment was to capture a reoccurring dream and draw it "life size". I always have a dream of a normal backyard pool filled with sea creatures...creepy sea creatures. There is always a guy who is wearing scuba gear that leaves me standing at the side of the pool begging him not to go into the shark infested waters...but he does and I slowly, but surely follow him into the great unknown.


Don Fodness was my professor for this course. He stretched me and pushed me throughout the course. I produced some awesome work being pushed like that. Don paid me some awesome compliments about my work and my style of drawing. He told me about some art contests to submit my work into!

No comments:

Post a Comment