First project. We had to choose a fruit and make it into a circus performer.
Second project. We had to choose two objects to create a story. I chose two flowers (of course!) that were fighting in their flower pot. The one in the pot got so fed up with the other flower taking all the sun that she pushed him out of the pot with a sassy pose.
Third project. We had to make a story for a suit case. I made mine a character named Jimmy who loves his grandmother because she makes him the best food in the world.
New and finished photo to come.
Fourth project. Sequence photo to show how things change throughout the day. The story behind this (starting from bottom right and ending top right) is a girl is waking up, goes through her schedule for the day and remembers she has a hot date and gets super excited, she puts her make up on, gets a phone call from the guy who stands her up and she cries, ruining her makeup.
Last project. We were given a word by our professor and we had to create our own definition for the word without knowing the true one. My word was teleran. My definition: a girl who runs away from the unwanted thoughts of the devil.
Paul Yalowitz was my professor for this course. I really enjoyed Paul's style of teaching. He pushed me to create stories behind my work as well as creating characters like the suitcase project. Usually I come up with a few ideas for my projects, but in Paul's class we did many thumbnails where I produced multiple strong ideas that I can develop in the future.





No comments:
Post a Comment